Wednesday 15 March 2017

Carry On Blogging's Birthday on 29 March

 

This month sees Carry On Blogging turn the grand old age of two years old! I've crammed a lot in to the last 24 months of blogging and there's still a lot more I want to write, which I hope is a good thing!

I now have nearly 9000 loyal followers on Twitter and several hundred on Facebook. The blog receives over a thousand hits a day, over 400,000 since it first started up in 2015. The growth and popularity of my writing and the wonderful Carry On films never fails to surprise me. I love all the comments and feedback I get from my regular wallowing in good old fashioned comedy nostalgia and I plan to keep carrying on as long as possible.

My actual Carry On Blogging anniversary will be on 29 March. I will be marking the occasion by posting some of my most popular blogs from the past two years. I will also be blogging a very special interview with my blogging colleague, Glenda Young, editor of the fantastic Coronation Street Blog, a blog I have contributed to since November 2012. It's fair to say that without Glenda's influence and support I wouldn't be blogging at all, so it seemed fitting to feature her on my Carry On anniversary!

So stay tuned for all of that and as always, thanks again everyone! 

 


You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and also Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment