Sunday 19 June 2016

Happy Father's Day from Carry On Blogging!


As today is Father's Day I thought I would have a dig about and see what photos I could find on a Father's Day theme with Carry On connections. Let's start off with a familiar photo - Kenneth Connor with his son Jeremy in Carry On Nurse.

Next up, one of Kenneth's co-stars from Nurse, Bill Owen with his son Tom:



Now a lovely photo of Carry On legend Sidney James, pictured at home with his wife Valerie and his children:


And next up, Carry On actor Julian Holloway with his dad, the late, great British actor, Stanley Holloway and his mother, Violet:


Next we have a lovely photo of actor Sean Pertwee with his dad, the late Jon Pertwee. Jon of course played cameo roles in three Carry Ons - Cleo, Cowboy and Screaming.


I'm not sure which of Bernard Bresslaw's sons this is, but it's definitely the wonderful Bernie and his wife, Betty:


Next up, a lovely picture of JIm Dale with his wife and son from his first marriage, Toby:



Finally, another photo of Stanley Holloway with his son Julian. I couldn't resist sharing it!


Sadly, I couldn't track down any photos of Peter Butterworth with his son Tyler. If anyone has any to share, please do! 

A Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there! Carry On!

You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and also Facebook


1 comment: