Wednesday 23 March 2016

A Year of Carrying On: Why do you love the Carry On films?

 

29 March 2015 was the day I first wrote and published a blog about my favourite comedy films of all time, the Carry Ons. I had no idea what I was doing really and still don't. I just love the films, the bad gags, the political incorrectness of it all. I'm also really passionate about those wonderful comedy actors and this blog is my way of keeping their truly amazing legacy alive.

I will be reposting some of my favourite blogs on my first anniversary as well as publishing a new blog looking back at the past year. I would also love to hear from you as I celebrate a year of blogging. I love interacting with fellow fans and the past year has seen some really fantastic guest blog posts and lovely recollections from people on Twitter.  

What I'd really love to hear from you about this time is why the Carry Ons are so special to you and why you still love them so much after all these years. So if anyone fancies dropping a few lines into an email I'd really appreciate it. You can write as much or as little as you like. If you want to write a full blog post, that would be amazing. If you just want to send in a few comments, I can share them as part of a bigger blog with other people's views. It's really up to you.

So if you love the Carry Ons and you enjoy Carry On Blogging, why not get in touch and share your thoughts. I'd really appreciate it. 

If you want to submit your comments, please contact me at carryonfan15@gmail.com 

So go on, get in touch and tell me why you love a good old Carry On!  


You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and also on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment