Tuesday 26 January 2016

Thank you for supporting Carry On Blogging in the UK Blog Awards!


As you will no doubt be aware I have entered Carry On Blogging into the Arts and Culture section of this year's UK Blog Awards. I have been plugging this repeatedly on Facebook, Twitter and this very blog for the past month, so thanks for putting up with that!

Voting closed at 9pm last night and those shortlisted will be revealed on 29 January. Although Carry On Blogging has only been going since March 2015 and is still a very small, not for profit hobby for me, I thought I should try my luck. As ever, I am so grateful to all my loyal friends on Twitter and Facebook who have voted, supported, favourited and retweeted. No matter what happens, I am chuffed to bits that so many of you both enjoy my writing and also took the time and trouble to vote for me. It means a lot.


I have absolutely loved my Carry On Blogging journey so far. When I started the blog at the end of March this year I had no idea if I would even still be writing it in the run up to Christmas, never mind entering for an award. I have now written well over 500 blogs on all things Carry On, have over 3000 followers on Twitter and have received over 85,000 hits on the blog.


I wouldn't get half as much pleasure out of running this blog if it wasn't for all you lovely fellow Carry On fans, so thank you for supporting the blog this far.

Carry On!


You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and also on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment