Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year from Carry On Blogging!


I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are ready for all that 2016 has to offer! 

I am hoping 2016 will be another great year for Carry On Blogging. As well as all the usual blog features, including regular Carry On Fans of the Week, Carry On Heroes of the Week and Whatever Happened To ... blogs, I also hope to feature some more guest blogs from some of you, so get in touch!

January will begin with the launch of the 2016 UK Blog Awards. Although barely a year old, I've decided to enter these awards in the Arts and Culture category. I hope you will vote for Carry On Blogging! Plenty more on that to come.

February will bring the 90th anniversary of Kenneth Williams' birth. I plan to mark the occasion with several blogs about the great man. As Kenneth's diaries become available at the British Library, I also hope to get a closer look at them.

And in March, Carry On Blogging will celebrate its first anniversary! I will be marking this milestone with some celebratory posts.

So plenty to watch out for in 2016!

Carry On!



You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan 

No comments:

Post a Comment