Sunday 13 December 2015

Carry On Blogging Christmas Countdown: 13 December


And so, once again December is upon us. This will be my first Christmas at the helm of Carry On Blogging so I wanted to go all out, bringing you a daily dose of festive Carry On cheer each day on the lead up to the 25th. 

So every day I will bring you another cracking Carry On photo with a festive theme. They will probably all be rather naughty, but hopefully all quite nice.

Back to the land of panto again today with a cracking shot of Amanda Barrie in publicity mode from the early 2000s. Judging by her outrageous attire, I'd say Amanda was gearing up to play someone fairly wicked. A million miles away from her role as kindly cafe owner Alma in Coronation Street!

Amanda starred in several pantos and summer seasons following her Corrie departure in 2001. I would love to see her tread the boards again at some point, she's fantastic. 

What a Carry On at Christmas! 




You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan 

Clicking on the adverts helps to keep this blog going.

No comments:

Post a Comment