Thursday 9 July 2015

Why I Carry On Blogging!


Before I toddle off on a well deserved holiday, I just wanted to write a quick blog to thank all my loyal followers for their continued support. 

I had no idea when I started tweeting about all things Carry On just over a year ago, that I'd end up with over 2000 followers! I absolutely love interacting with you all on Twitter and on Facebook so long may it continue!

When I started the @CarryOnJoan twitter account it was never my intention to start a Carry On blog. Having blogged on other topics for a few years now, I don't know why this idea didn't come to me before. I started Carry On Blogging at the end of March this year without any clear plan or even knowing if anyone at all would be interested. Three months on and I've somehow managed to write and publish over 200 blogs! It also amazes me to see that this blog has now had over 25000 page views. I really appreciate you reading my efforts and all the feedback you provide.

I love writing about the Carry On films and the actors involved. I hope it comes across how big a fan I am and how affectionate I am about so many of the stars. I have loved focusing on lesser known Carry On supporting actors, other films by Rogers and Thomas and sharing interesting curios from the glorious world wide web with you.

More recently I have also started to feature other Carry On fans on the blog and it's been great to interact with you all on these posts, so keep them coming!

So thanks very much for everything. Carry On! 


You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and also Facebook

Clicking on the adverts helps to keep this blog going.

No comments:

Post a Comment