Friday 10 July 2015

Carrying On Blogging!


I am shortly to depart on a little holiday so I'll be taking myself away from all things Carry On for a while. Fear not though, as I have lined up a series of blog posts to (hopefully) keep you entertained.

I have a selection of some of my favourite blog posts from my already quite considerable archive to share. I have chosen these mainly because I enjoyed writing them or they seemed popular with everyone who reads the blog. I hope you enjoy reading them again or if it's your first time, I hope you find them interesting!

I also have some new blogs lined up, but I'm not giving any clues on them at the moment. As always I hope they raise a smile! Feel free to get in touch via Twitter, Facebook, by leaving a comment on the blog or now even by old fashioned email at carryonfan15@gmail.com



Carry On! 


You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and also Facebook

Clicking on the adverts helps to keep this blog going.



No comments:

Post a Comment