Saturday 25 July 2015

Are you Carry On Alumni? Get in touch!



This might be a long shot but I am going to give it a try. I would dearly love to feature an interview or the answers to a few questions from someone who has worked on the Carry On films at some point in their life or has a connection to someone who has.

This needn't necessarily be an actor of course, although any who would like to be involved are more than welcome! One of the main reasons I set up this blog was to highlight the roles that some of the less well-known people played in making the Carry On series of films such an enduring success. I hope my passion for them all comes over in my blogs.

Anyway, if any of the actors, supporting players, or the legion of people who worked so hard and professionally behind the scenes fancy getting in touch and answering a few questions, I'd just love to hear from you. I would also really love to hear from anyone connected to one of the stars or crew: friends, family members, whatever. 

In return for the insights of any of the above, I'm more than happy to make a contribution to a chosen charity. 

If you would like to contact me, the blog email address is carryonfan15@gmail.com 

Thank you!



You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and also Facebook

Clicking on the adverts helps to keep this blog going.

No comments:

Post a Comment