Sunday 7 June 2015

Carry On Voting: Your Favourite Carry On Star!


I have decided to ask probably one of the ultimate questions. Which of the main Carry On team is your favourite? I know this is almost a brutal thing to do to you as we love them all and for many different reasons.

Nonetheless I'm going to go ahead and ask it. As with my previous poll on Carry On supporting actors, you are welcome to vote as many times as you like but do try and keep your answers clean! I will stick to the main team as they are universally known. I'm not including the likes of Jack Douglas, June Whitfield, Terry Scott or Patsy Rowlands. You might not agree with that but there we go! Feel free to tell me so!





The poll will close on Sunday 14 July, so Carry On Voting! 


You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and also Facebook

Clicking on the adverts helps to keep this blog going

No comments:

Post a Comment